Technology companies since the beginning of the pandemic are flyi
g. Still, now that hope is looming for news of advances in vaccines due to COVID19, the shares of software companies are going through turbulent times.
A return to normality pre COVID19 will benefit traditional industries that have suffered this year and will decrease the demand for software solutions that have exploded amid the pandemic. But pandemic or not, the transition to cloud services will continue to grow for the foreseeable future, and quality software like Datadog ( $ DDOG ) will continue to win.
As part of these new Pandemic exit forecasts, Datadog shares are down nearly 25% from all-time highs. And we see a beautiful buying opportunity for those who were late to the party.
- The IT operations management market has a total market of approximately $ 37 billion by 2023. Datadog is well-positioned to capture a significant portion of that market.
- Budgets for the next quarter and next year are not a concern as IT budgets tighten in times of economic uncertainty. The long-term history remains intact.
- Datadog is currently an expensive stock, but you get what you pay for when it comes to tech companies.
- Oracle ( ORCL ) announces a new integration between Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG).
- OCI and Datadog customers can move logs from OCI to Datadog to run analytics and consolidate records from hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Also Read: What Is Gps? – Definitions, Functions, And More
Datadog has left the competitors behind
If you read this far, you must be wondering, What does Datadog offer as a service? And why has it been an enormous success since its first day of IPO?
Datadog has created a platform for IT departments and business leaders to give them an easy way to monitor their applications and infrastructure performance.
Let’s say you are the CEO of a technology company that has developed a cloud-based application product. You will need to subscribe to one or more of Datadog’s product offerings to help the operations team monitor the status of the application in case it is down. In this case, the operations team can identify the parts of the application that are failing and can successfully escalate the problems to the appropriate development team. Executives can be alerted in case of any failure and be duly warned to manage their clients.
Datadog was not the first company to offer these types of services. The technology was pioneered by competitor New Relic ($ NEWR), which Datadog has now left far behind.
Datadog’s main selling point compared to its peers in that it provides a unified view of various customer systems on a single platform. This integrated monitoring and analysis platform makes data available to all stakeholders and breaks down silos between development and operations teams.
The company has seven products, each of which is impressive on its own but taken together, and they are worth more than the sum of their parts. The company also recently announced eight new products at its annual user conference. Some of the products like security monitoring and incident management are promising as they directly address specific pain points.
Also Read: What Is Barcode? – Definition, Benefits, And More
- KNOW MORE:- healthcose
Cereal Bowls What Are Cereal Bowls? A cereal bowl is used for eating cereal or any other meal. It is…