Thank you for your interest in your contribution to Theimarketingpilot.com. We frequently feature guest authors on our tech business blog. Please read the following guidelines completely before guest posting on Themarketingpilot.com for review.
To submit a post to Themarketingpilot.com, email us your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing: Marketing refers to a company’s activities to promote a product or service’s purchase or sale. The New York Times described it in 2017 as “the art of telling stories so intriguing it makes people lose track of their wallets. It’s one of the main components of running a business and trading.”
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a group of young and passionate people who will write interesting and informative articles about technology, business, SEO topics, and digital marketing for our blog and website. Whether you’re a beginner or a Perfect expert, we’re here to inspire your ideas.
Ours: We also share your content on our robust social media to raise awareness and draw your attention to new ideas and whereabouts.
To submit a post to Themarketingpilot.com, email us your article to email@example.com.
Write Guest Posts For Us On Business, Technology and Digital Marketing To Become Our Partner
You can write to us to follow up on:
- Digital advertising
- Social networks
- Web design
- Mobile technology
- Internet Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Online marketing
- Small business
You have the right to submit guest contributions on any of the above topics.
We also cover some topics for Technology about the latest technology and marketing. You can also write to us about the latest technology and marketing.
Writing Guidelines For Education And Technology Blogging For Us.
By guest posting or writing to us to market for our exam, you confirm that you accept these terms.
- CONTENT QUALITY: The content should be innovative and user friendly, and not supportive. Articles with real scenarios, informative tips are preferred.
- ORIGINALITY: All guest posts must be unique and authentic (never published). You don’t want your guest post to appear anywhere in the search engine. Once your post has been approved for publication, you grant us the copyright as the owner of your content and ensure that you do not use the same content elsewhere.
- TOPIC: You can blog for us about social media, web design, internet marketing, business, mobile technology, or the guest posting topics above and use the search box at the top of the site to see if we already have related content for your topic. When we do, try looking at the article’s different view that the existing one doesn’t cover and publish a new one.
- Guest posts must be at least 1000 words or more. The ideal length is 1,500 to 2,000 words.
- If you like to support your business in a post, please email us with our sponsored post opportunities.
- FORMAT: All entries must be in plain American Standard English.
- Make sentences that are precise and understandable.
- Bullets help differentiate each item and keep the article looking neat.
- Use Headings and Subheadings for the articles for good looking of the paragraphs.
- PICTURES: Include at least three content-related images to be used in the item. Images must be light.
- If your item is eligible to be featured on our website, it becomes our website’s exclusive property. Deletion requests are not approved.
- You can provide social media links if you are interested in promoting your work through us.
- We will not assign your publication to any company. We will represent your item on your behalf as there is only one property to avoid confusion.
How Do I Submit An Article?
To submit a post to themarketingpilot.com, email us your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
When your article is ready and meets our guidelines, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Google Docs link with a full article (at least 1000 words). Google Doc must share with “Anyone with a link can edit” permissions.
We look forward to promoting your expensive work on our website and honoring you as a guest writer.