pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51 – Although Microsoft Outlook is the most widely used e-mail software today because of its remarkable services, it can have excellent security, but technical errors can sometimes occur. If you encounter an error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51], a quick way to fix it is by following these steps.
Uninstall and again install the Microsoft outlook:
Error pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51 is often expected when your current version of Microsoft is damaged or not working correctly. To fix this problem, you need to uninstall and reinstall the program. Follow the main instructions to reinstall the program.
- First, open the Control Panel and go to Programs and Features.
- Search in Microsoft Outlook and click on it. At the top under Programs and Features, click Uninstall Present.
- An uninstall window will open. Follow the directions on it to complete the process.
- Now reinstall the program.
Duplicate Accounts removal:
Multiple accounts can also cause the pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51 error. You need to remove duplicate accounts.
- Open an account and settings in Outlook.
- There is an option under the Messages tab. There you will see the duplicate account.
- Select the Delete option.
- Now update your Outlook and check whether the error has been resolved.
Repair program and functions:
You can try restoring your Outlook from the Programs and Functions.
Follow the steps below to repair the program and features.
- Open the Control Panel and go to Programs and Functions. Search for Microsoft Outlook / Office 365 and select this option. Click the Edit button at the top of the programs and window. A window opens with the selected repair.
- Follow the instructions given to you to complete the repair process.
- When done, reboot your system and see if the error has been resolved.
- [pii_email_89d6fa37d946a6dae75f] error
Change server port number:
Here is another solution to fix the pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51 error.
To change the server port number, you need to
- Validate Outlook.
- Click on the file and go to Account Settings. Select the email option there and select your account from the list provided.
- An email account is opened on a different window pin.
- Select different settings there and select Internet email settings.
- Now select the Next tab.
- Change the SMPT number 465 to 587 here.
- Save the changes, and you are done.
Update Microsoft Outlook:
It is entirely possible that the version of Microsoft Outlook you are using is not compatible with your system, and therefore your Outlook is throwing errors. To do this, you need to update your email software to the latest version.
- An older version may be installed on your computer. The best thing to do is to uninstall it right away.
- Make sure you back up your required files before uninstalling them.
- Now install the latest update of Microsoft Outlook.
If you still cannot resolve the [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] error, you can try the troubleshooting method.
- Click the Windows icon on the keyboard and go to Settings.
- Select the update and security method, there you will find the possibility to solve problems. Click Yes to enable the troubleshooting application. Wait until the configuration is complete.
- Now restart your system and start Microsoft Outlook and check if it works.
We hope we have helped you fix the [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] error. If you continue to have problems, you can contact Microsoft Office Customer Service.
[pii_email_8d527d394345cf85ee4b] Fix Error Code
pii_email_8d527d394345cf85ee4b – pii_email_8d527d394345cf85ee4b Microsoft Outlook is the first and most excellent option to pick when it comes to monitoring our email….
Best Options for Affordable Small Business Loans in Cheyenne
Easy Small Business Loans Buy Cheyenne Introduction Get the money you need to start or grow your business without breaking…